Last Updated: December 27, 2022
1. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern the use of this website (the “Site”), which provides information about money matters, including but not limited to advice and other materials.
2. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, do not use this Site.
3. All information on the Site is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties or conditions of title or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
4. The Site may contain links or references to third-party websites. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such third-party websites. We have no control over such websites and shall have no responsibility for the content, practices, or privacy policies of such websites.
5. You understand that we may update the Site from time to time and that some of the advice and information provided may become outdated. It is your responsibility to check for updated information on the Site.
6. Use of the Site is at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages relating to your use of the Site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice, to modify or remove any content of the Site, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site.
8. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Insert applicable governing law], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. By using the Site, you accept responsibility for complying with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, and regulations and agree that you are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password.